Halloween is coming… How about you?
Don’t worry, this isn’t August’s comedy hour, as thrilling as that might be! But I have had Halloween and Girl Boners on the brain—in particular, interactions between the two. This seemed like the perfect time to explore a topic I’ve wondered about for some time: Ghost sex. Is it a thing?
Apparently, yes. There’s even a term for it: spectrophilia.
A few interesting tid bits:
- Numerous folks have described experiences in which they befriend a spirit visitor, who gradually becomes a lover.
- In a talkshow interview, actress Natasha Black shared that she’s had sex with a ghost twice.
- Some say ghost sex is more pleasurable and powerful than human sex!
- Supernatural sex (and, sadly, spectral rape) was reported as early as 2400 BC, based on expert-analyzed tablets.
- While it may seem creepy or odd, supernatural sexual experiences are nothing to be ashamed of.
To learn more, I tracked down paranormal expert Erik Vanlier. He kindly joined me to discuss paranormal eroticism, as well an experience in which he and his team believe he was sexually violated by the demon, Lilith. It was definitely one of the most unique Girl Boner chats I’ve had! We even had an unexpected visitor, IYKWIM…
Check it out on iTunes or below. The episode also features thoughts from Dr. Megan Fleming, on what to do if your wetness has ghosted you (even when you feel emotionally turned on), and my review of the NJoy Fun Wand—a super sexy toy you may want to add to your Tricks and Treats!
To learn more about Erik’s work and all-things-paranormal, visit Golden State Haunts.
Have you ghostly sexual experiences? If you listened, what did you think of our chat? I love hearing from you.